In the field of new energy automobile industry, high-voltage connectors are extremely important components. In the production process, it is necessary to comprehensively test the product performance of the high-voltage connector to control the quality of the product. The test of high-voltage connectors generally includes the following tests.
1) Withstand voltage test. It is mainly aimed at whether there is a risk of poor voltage resistance caused by changes in space or climbing distance during the assembly process, or the risk of poor voltage resistance caused by wire harness crimping or other damage during the wiring harness assembly process.
2) Insulation test. It is mainly aimed at whether there is a risk of poor insulation due to changes in space or climbing distance during the product assembly process, or the risk of poor insulation caused by wire harness crimping or other damage during the wiring harness assembly process.
3) The loop is turned on. It is mostly used in 2 groups or more circuits to detect whether each circuit of the connector corresponds one-to-one after assembly.
4) Air tightness test. It is suitable for the test of finished connector or wiring harness assembly. The air pressure of 47.8kPa is applied to test the tightness of the connector. The test time, leakage value and other parameters can be adjusted according to the characteristics of the product.
5) Shielding loop test. It is used to detect the resistance in the shielding circuit. Generally, the shielding resistance should be less than 10mΩ. The comprehensive simulation test bench can realize the main electrical performance test (insulation, withstand voltage, conduction, etc.) and air tightness test of the connector.
TXGA high-voltage connector, sensitive and small, stable performance, online purchase, one-piece shipping, support customization, and meet various technical standards. Enter [Product Center] to learn more.