Selection and order
If you complete the registration, you can place an order on the TXGA official website to experience F2C one-stop shopping.
How to select
1. Log in to your account and click on the "Product Center" in the website navigation to view the product.
2. Click the product category that you need.
3. Further select the product specifications, or search for the specified part.NO in the search bar. You can also freely choose the view layout method.
4. Further select the required product. You can directly fill in the purchase quantity on this page and add to shopping cart. You can also click on the part.NO to enter the details page to learn more about stock, delivery and other information. After filling in the purchase quantity in the right column of the page, you can add it to the shopping cart.
How to place an order
1. After completing the product selection and adding to the shopping cart. Click the shopping cart at the top right of the page to enter the shopping cart page. After confirming the purchase quantity, delivery date and other information are correct, click Create Order.
2. Select the delivery address. If you have filled in the address information in the personal information section, you can directly select the address here. At the same time, you can also create a new address information. If there are other order requirements, please indicate in the remarks.
3. After submitting the order, you can pay. You can choose WeChat or Alipay to pay online. You can also choose bank transfer.
4. After the payment is completed, TXGA will send notifications in the form of mobile phone text messages or emails to ensure that you are in control of the order movement at any time.
TXGA also supports two payment methods, PayPal and VISA in the English environment. After the user places the order normally according to the process, select Online payment and click pay to complete the payment. The delivery time for overseas orders are usually about 3~4 weeks. If it is available in stock, the goods will be dispatched on the next working day after the payment is completed.